Do you have times when it seems like you’re running on fumes, like you’re drained or wiped out at times? When this happens you may find that it’s difficult to think clearly, you may have a harder time being patient with others and your ability to get things done suffers.
When the going gets tough, what do you do to, not only bounce back, but bounce UP to something even better? Your ability to prepare for, recover from and adapt to stress, challenges or adversity is your personal resiliency.
It can be thought of as your internal energy battery. When fully charged, your battery can take on those challenging days with ease. When depleted, it seems like the simplest things can get you down.
How charged are you right now?
Are you interested in learning how to build your internal energy battery to full capacity? Are you ready to develop skills to build your personal resiliency?
On March 20th, the International Day of Happiness, you can join us for this 1/2 workshop focusing on building your internal energy battery for whatever life throws at you.
What you’ll walk away with:
- Deep understanding of the thinking patterns that perpetuate an empty battery & the ones that keep it full
- How easy it is to shift your state and the importance of doing so in the tiniest of ways
- Clear picture of the effects that negative and positive emotions have on our ability to think clearly & balance your state of being
- Prep, reset, and sustaining techniques that will keep your resiliency charged
- Practical & quick tools to use in a variety of situations
Wednesday, March 20th – 10:00-14:30
S$288 – Coffee/tea, snacks and lunch are included
Developing these skills will pay huge rewards in the future when you look back and realize how much your way of being has changed completely.
And you’re one “ah-ha” moment away from that reality.