Have you ever wanted to know what it’s like to have a professional coach?
Do you have something that you want to discuss with someone else that isn’t a friend or family member – you know, a professional that can guide you to a solution to your issue?
Are you curious about NLP Coaching and want to know what it would be like for you?
Here is the perfect opportunity to explore NLP Coaching WITHOUT any cost to you.
I’m looking for a volunteer to participate in coaching with my NLP Master Practitioner & Coaching students as part of their study and ultimately their final exam. Each have been trained by me over the course of 36 days (10-16 days longer than any other NLP Training in Singapore!) These are very talented and eager coaches and it’s a great opportunity to work with someone in a safe environment about something that is on your mind.
Here’s what I’m looking for:
- 1 person who is available on March 23rd or March 24th, with a start time any time between 9:30 – 12:30 or 15:00, 15:30 for 60-90 minutes.
- A person who is willing to have a few people listen in on their issues and give multiple perspectives. I will act as the main coach in these sessions. The group sessions are primarily a teaching experience so you’ll learn as you participate. You need to be available for the full length of the session. As this is a demonstration I cannot have last minute cancelations!
- You don’t have to be familiar with NLP. You do have to have an openness to learn from someone who does know NLP.
Here’s what to expect from the Coaching Session:
- March 23rd or March 24th, with a start time any time between 9:30 – 12:30 or 15:00, 15:30 for 60-90 minutes
- You’ll arrive at the coaching location (on Orchard Rd) and offered tea or coffee and asked to sit in a nice comfy place.
- You’ll be in front of a group of 3 Master Practitioners with me as the main coach asking you questions.
- I will pause every now and then and “teach” the group something. You will also learn something from this as I will often pause when someone has said something that they are unaware of saying. This happens because of unconscious programs that run in our minds automatically. This type of session is a great way to learn about yourself and some of your unconscious programs.
- You’ll go home with a new sense of wonder and excitement!
Are you interested? Here’s what you need to do:
- Sign up using the form below.
- Check your email for a confirmation of your interest – please remember to check your spam folder!
- You’ll get a follow up email from Lindley Craig checking on the topic for your coaching session and your availability
- If selected, you’ll be notified via email and text
- You’ll also be given the opportunity to volunteer for INDIVIDUAL coaching sessions with these new NLP Coaches for their exams
Sign up now if you are interested in becoming a volunteer and I’ll get back to you quickly to confirm your session.