Have you ever wanted to know what it’s like to have a professional coach?
Do you have something that you want to discuss with someone else that isn’t a friend or family member – you know, a professional that can guide you to a solution to your issue?
Are you curious about NLP Coaching and want to know what it would be like for you?
Here is the perfect opportunity to explore NLP Coaching WITHOUT any cost to you
I’m looking for volunteers to participate in coaching with my NLP Master Practitioner & Coaching students as part of their final exam. Each have been trained by me over the course of 36 days (10-16 days longer than any other NLP Training in Singapore!) These are very talented and eager coaches and it’s a great opportunity to work with someone in a safe environment about something that is on your mind.
Here’s what I’m looking for:
- People who are available on either March 31st or April 1st.
- People who are comfortable speaking with an NLP coach and to have me listen in (I’m the supervisor and will help guide each coach in their coaching session).
- You don’t have to be familiar with NLP. You do have to have an openness to learn from someone who does know NLP.
Here’s what you can expect from the 1-on-1 Coaching Sessions:
- You’ll arrive at the coaching location on Orchard Road and offered tea or coffee and asked to sit in a nice comfy place
- Your assigned coach will introduce themselves to you and so will I
- I will be seated in a separate area so that the interaction between you can your coach can continue without my presence
- You will describe your situation to the coach and the coach will ask you some questions
- The coach will then discuss some things with me and come back to you and guide you through an NLP process depending on the time remaining
- You’ll go home with a new sense of wonder and excitement!
Sign up now if you are interested in becoming a volunteer and I’ll get back to you quickly to confirm dates & times for your sessions.