New Dates! Starts in May
Do you really want to take an NLP Certification Course and you just don’t have the time? Well, this course has been tailored to YOU then!
- 30+ online modules that you can watch from the convenience of your smart phone, laptop or desktop. You can easily stop, start or jump around the video modules all you want. These videos were prepared using the exact same slide deck that I use for my 18-day course. You learn all about “why” each NLP skill is important as well as “what” those skills are. The modules are 20-60 minutes long and some contain additional exercises to do. Your weekly time commitment is about 2 hours for the online modules. These online modules are yours for life – including any updates to the modules and online workbook!
- 14 small group sessions where you practice the skills of NLP. This is “how” you do the NLP skills you learned in the online modules. This is the experiential learning part. You’ll practice with your group members guided by me, your NLP trainer. This is also your time to ask questions and get the tailored help you need. Each small group session is just 90 minutes long.
- Hardbound workbook to use in the online and small group sessions. You’ll love how this book will become your guide for years to come
- You get the same quality training and access to an IANLP certified NLP Trainer throughout your course. If you ever need assistance or have questions, I’m right there via email or phone to help and so are your fellow course mates
Are you interested? Good! Here’s what you need to know:
- All the training dates are fixed. If there is a date that you cannot attend, you’ll need to make up the session before the next training date. Make-up sessions can be scheduled with Lindley through a convenient online booking system. All make-up sessions are chargeable
- Because of the small groups, it’s important that everyone is prepared and has reviewed the online modules and done any additional exercises before the group sessions. Failure to come prepared will result in dismissal from the session which will need to be made up at a later time at an additional cost to you. I’m very serious about this. I don’t want to waste anyone else’s time because someone didn’t do the work
- Course fees are now fixed – you’ll pay the same as the 18-day course as long as we have enough people to start
“The group sessions are about 1 week apart. On the average, how long would the online modules and worksheets take for someone to complete? Just want to understand my weekly commitment level here.”
There’s a video lesson in each module that runs between 20-60 minutes in length, depending on the lesson. Some modules have exercises to do in addition to the video lesson. You’ll need to commit to at least 2 hours to complete the longest module and at least one hour to complete the shorter ones. Each person is different. For some people the exercises will be simple, quick and done straight away. For others, they will take more time to process, think and reflect on the exercises as well as the material in the video lesson and may review the lesson several times. Obviously, the more time you take to learn at your own pace the better your results will be!
“For 1-1 makeup sessions, what would be the possible days / timings?”
These days/times are entirely up to you and can be arranged at any time with an online link to my schedule. Follow the link, select your preferred days/times and submit the request. It is essential that you book the make-up sessions before the next group session so that you are up to speed with the course material. In my NLP Course, each module builds on top of lessons you’ve already learned. It’s like building a house. First you start with the foundation and then you build the structure and then the roof then you fill in the interior with more detail. It’s important to have a strong foundation in place or your house will fall down. And we can’t let that happen, can we?
“What if I am not able to make it on the Exam date? When will I be able to take the Exam next? Or it will be the same as arranging for a make-up session?”
It will be the same as arranging the make-up session though will not be charged an extra fee. As the exam doesn’t require me to actually train you in anything new, I can work on other stuff while you take the exam. I thought it wouldn’t be fair to charge you extra for this. If there are several people who cannot take the exam on the assigned date, then I’ll arrange a make-up exam day that suits.
“Apart from the hardcopy workbook, will a softcopy be shared as well? Just checking as I am more of a digital person.”
Yes! Absolutely. In each module, there is a pdf copy of the workbook pages that correspond to that lesson. These pages will be updated every time I update the hardcopy of the workbook so you’ll always have the latest information.
“How do I submit the Registration Form. Email you the scanned copy?”
Yes, you can just email me the scanned copy or take a photo of it and email/WhatsApp it to me.