Are you too busy to attend an 18-day Practitioner Course? Are you not really fussed about getting certificates? Do you still want to learn some cool NLP stuff that you can use in your relationships, your health, your wealth and in your work? Then check out these cool videos where you can learn at your own pace, anywhere you like, for a fraction of the cost of a workshop or full length NLP Course.
These short video lessons (20-60 minutes) on tips & tricks of Neuro Linguistic Programming are professionally produced with a full presentation of the material by your presenter, Lindley Craig, NLP Trainer & 1-on-1 Coach. The only thing you need to do is watch the video and do the practice exercise that comes along with the video!
Each video is formatted to give you the why, the what and the how of that particular NLP skill.
- Why is it important to learn this skill and how can it help you in your every day life?
- What do you need to know about the skill – including background information, NLP definitions, and any research that is relevant
- How to do the skill including an exercise for you to do on your own
The cost of each program is just $12.
Here’s how it works. Below is a list of all the videos that are currently available. Just click on the registration button for the video you want to see, register with Jigsawbox (as seen in this registration form to the left), and you’ll be directed to PayPal to pay the fee. Jigsaw Box is a platform that allows you to view the content in a safe & secure location as well as get handouts & exercises and ask questions if you need to.
If you already have a Jigsaw Box account, then simply scroll down to the bottom, enter your username and password and your video will be added to your account.
Once you register, you’ll then receive a welcome letter with a link to the content. You’re all set to enjoy some really great NLP content. It’s that easy!
- You know how when someone comes to you with a problem, you want to try and fix it for them? Or you want to give them advice on how to fix it? Well, when you do this, you expend your time and energy on something that isn’t even your probllem! This session introduces the idea of problem ownership and what skills you use when someone else comes to you with a problem so it stays their problem and they learn how to solve their own problems on their own. It’s the first part of our 4-part series on conflict management. Learn more in this 24-minute video session. Or get the full 4-part Conflict Management Video Series for $45
- This session takes problem ownership to ourselves. What happens when we are the ones with the problem? What skills do we use to get our point across, get change to occur and still not seem like a bully or resorting to yelling and screaming? Learn how to use an “I message” to let your feelings be heard in a neutral and unemotional way. Discover more in this 29-minute video session. Or get the full 4-part Conflict Management Video Series for $45
- What happens when we have a problem and when we deliver our “I Message”, the other person responds by telling us their problem? Now what? What skills do we use to get our problem solved & their problem solved? How do we both win? This is not about a compromise. It’s about a partnership. Explore more in this 30-minute video session. Or get the full 4-part Conflict Management Video Series for $45
Conflict Management Part 4 – When Someone Doesn’t Care You Have a Problem – Solving Value Conflicts”
- What happens when we are the ones with the problem, we deliver our “I Message” and the person responds by telling us they don’t care about our problems? Now what? What skills do we use to get our problem solved & influence the other person to stop the behavior that is triggering our problem? How do we sway someone to care about our problems? Unearth more in this 63-minute video session. Or get the full 4-part Conflict Management Video Series for $45
- Self-confidence is an important characteristic to have. Research shows that self-confidence is more important than both IQ and competency when it comes to success. In this video session, you’ll learn several important factors of building self-confidence as well as 3 specific NLP skills that you can master to increase your level of confidence consistently. Learn more in this 40-minute video session.
- Sometimes it’s hard to muster up our self-confidence, especially when things aren’t going well. So, how can you get your confidence back in an instant? By using an anchor! In this video session, you’ll learn why anchors are so important to understand (because most of them are unconsciously hiding), what anchors are and how you can set an anchor for confidence or any other feeling (calm, relaxed, energetic, etc.) you want to recall in an instant.
- What’s a FLOW Goal? I’m glad you asked. It’s my way of putting SMART goals in their place – into the history books under, “nice try but there’s something better in this century.” In this 56-minute video session, you’ll discover why SMART goals are really quite dumb, why FLOW goals are the way of the future and how to write FLOW goals for your life. The FLOW goal concept is straight out of my book Raise Your BAR, The Proven System to Stretch Yourself to Success!
- It’s a mysterious thing. For some, love comes easily and effortlessly. For others it’s a struggle. We all want it. We all need it, but how do we get it? Did you know that we communicate the way we want to be loved every day? The problem is sometimes we don’t know what we are communicating to others. And other times, we don’t know what our partners, friends or family are communicating to us. It’s like we’re speaking different languages. Like a lot of things that we do, Love has a strategy. In this 34-minute video, you’re going to discover your strategy as well as understand the different types and combinations of love strategies that exist. More importantly, you’re going to learn how to effectively communicate love to others who are using a different strategy than yours. By watching this video on LOVE Strategies, it’ll make your love life a lot easier, I promise!
- We all experience stress on a daily basis. This can be conscious stress where we are aware that we are pulling our hair out. Or it can be unconscious stress where we tighten our muscles while our minds rehearse doomsday scenarios that repeat like a broken record while we go about our lives. What science knows now is that our reaction to stress is what really causes the damage. Learning how to calm your reaction to stress can save you a lot of physical and emotional pain. This is where self-hypnosis comes in. In this video session, you’ll learn why combating stress with self-hypnosis is so important, what hypnosis is, as well as 3 techniques that you can use to get started with self-hypnosis. Learn more in this 34 minute video.
- We have a saying in NLP, “It’s never too late to have a happy childhood.” I know that may seem strange because NLP doesn’t have a secret time machine to send you back to the days of running around the school yard and getting revenge at all the bullies. We actually have something better, Timeline! In this video session, you’ll learn about Timeline and how to use it to re-experience significant emotional events in your life allowing you to make better decision on how you view the world while changing the rules you made for yourself because of a negative event. You will free yourself from the limiting decisions and understand what resources you would have rather had in these situations. Learn more in this 33 minute video.
- In a study at the University of California, researchers discovered that our brains love questions much more than statements. The question is – are you asking the right questions? Just by mastering the art of questioning, you can eliminate miscommunication, eliminate challenges in your life before they happen and stimulate others to start thinking for themselves. Discover how the old way of asking questions isn’t good enough and how to ask clean questions that get to the heart of the matter. In this 26-minute session, you’ll walk away with several techniques to uncover missing information, stop miscommunication and influence others to think in a new way.
- Have you ever wanted to be able to have a perfectly crafted comeback in a conversation, email, or post online? Have you ever wanted to make a point and just haven’t been able to think of just the right words to express what you want to say? It’s time to learn how to reframe at a moment’s notice by learning these 9 easy-to-master ways of stating your point or countering someone else’s. These are the perfect tools for communication that doesn’t sound aggressive, preserves rapport and allows you to give the valuable insight you want to share. In this 24-minute session, you will learn how to reply to scenarios from business, family life and in general communication. You’ll also work on a specific event or situation that may be causing you stress.
- Do you have a troubling image that is bothering you? It may be something that pops into your head that annoys & irritates you. It may be something that you’re afraid of like spiders or snakes. It may be a memory of a traumatic event. Or it may be the image of someone that you just can’t get out of your mind. Are you ready to get rid of that image and all the bad feelings that go along with it once and for all? It’s time to learn Visual Perspective an NLP technique using visual images and submodalities to help eliminate worrisome pictures from our mind. In this 30-minute session, you’ll learn all about our internal representations (our mind’s images) as well as the quality of these images (our submodalities) and practice the Visual Perspective tool.
Here are some of my blog posts may want to explore: Tip #1 Chunk Size, Tip #2 Submodalities , Tip #3 Metamodel, Tip #4 Presuppositions, Tip #5 Frame of Reference, Tip #6 Complex Equivalents, Tip #7 Outcomes, Tip #8 Re-program, Tip #9 Self Hypnosis, Tip #10 People Are Not Their Behaviors