There are 3 things people normally turn to when life isn’t going right
- TV – it’s the end of the day (or for some, the middle of the day) and you don’t want to think about everything that’s wrong so you turn on the TV and watch someone else’s dramas.
- Alcohol – (and other drugs) when 5 o’clock seems to come earlier and earlier in the day and you’re texting your friends saying, “boy do I need a drink!”
- Complaining to friends/family – this is when you’re 5 closest allies become your go-to-shrinks
The issue is that none of these things does anything to solve your problems. After the show is over, the problem is still there. Heck, you can watch the whole series in a day and your problems will still be there. Ad the extra glasses of wine don’t help either. Now you have problems and a hangover. Bravo! There’s always your friends & family to help you, right? And which one of them has given you such stellar advise in the past that stops your problems from reoccurring in the future?
When you’re tired of nothing working it’s time to get help – professional help. And I’m not talking about going to a doctor who is going to put you on medication because all that does is make you think like you don’t have any problems when you actually still do. Your body can still feel them.
The solution is a coach. And not just any run of the mill coach but an NLP coach. Why an NLP coach? Because we don’t sit you on a couch and ask you to talk for hours and hours. Your friends can do that. As an NLP coach, I give you NLP tools & techniques to use in your life.
Here’s what happens in when you explore NLP Coaching as an option for you
- Meet with your perspective coach, like me, and tell me about your problems in a big picture kind of way. You don’t have to tell all the details, just enough for me to understand what is happening
- I’ll then tell you about some NLP processes that can help you in your situation. Sometimes I can even give you a demonstration
- Decide if NLP sounds like a good fit for you and whether the coach also is a good fit
Coaching isn’t meant to be a lifetime arrangement. Usually, I only meet with a client for 6-12 sessions. It’s not like you see in the movies with psychologists an the couch and the endless hours (and dollars) spent reliving the past. NLP coaching is about action! It’s about your future!
And coaching isn’t going to give you a pill an tell you it will all go away. If a doctor is telling you to take anti-depressants or some other neurotransmitter altering drug, please be careful and watch this.
What you need instead of drugs, alcohol, TV or complaining to your friends is a NLP coach! You need the skills and tools that NLP has to offer. Learn to fix your problems so you can always fix them or better yet, prevent them from reoccurring in the future. That’s a solution focused method!
I offer NLP Coaching packages as well as individual sessions. I suggest that you commit to the 6-session coaching package because it makes your development a priority and it saves you a lot of money. The choice is entirely up to you. Individual sessions are available as well.
If you are interested in coaching and have some questions, please fill out the form below and we will organize a time that is convenient to chat about your unique situation.
If you are ready to start coaching now, download the sample proposal so you understand my coaching process and the money-back guarantee policy.