Have you ever wanted to know what it’s like to have a professional coach?
Do you have something that you want to discuss with someone else that isn’t a friend or family member – you know, a professional that can guide you to a solution to your issue?
Are you curious about NLP Coaching and want to know what it would be like for you?
Here is the perfect opportunity to explore NLP Coaching WITHOUT any cost to you.
I’m looking for volunteers to participate in coaching with my NLP Master Practitioner students as part of their study and ultimately their final exam. Each have been trained by me over the course of 36 days (10-16 days longer than any other NLP Training in Singapore!) These are very talented and eager coaches and it’s a great opportunity to work with someone in a safe environment about something that is on your mind.
Here’s what I’m looking for:
- People who are available on May 29th or May 30th from 10:00 – 11:30.
- People who are comfortable speaking with an NLP coach and to have me listen in (I’m the supervisor and will help guide each coach in their coaching session) for their 1-on-1 Coaching Session
- You don’t have to be familiar with NLP. You do have to have an openness to learn from someone who does know NLP.
- You can volunteer for as many sessions as you would like during the week. The more sessions you volunteer for the more issues you can explore!
Here’s what you can expect from the 1-on-1 Coaching Sessions:
- You’ll arrive at the coaching location and offered tea or coffee and asked to sit in a nice comfy place.
- Your assigned coach will introduce themselves to you and so will I.
- I will be seated in a separate area so that the interaction between you can your coach can continue without my presence. I will need to hear you and your coach though so will be seated nearby but out of view.
- You will describe your situation to the coach and the coach will ask you some questions.
- After about 45 minutes, the coach will then discuss some things with me and come back to you and guide you through an NLP process or two depending on the time remaining.
- You will get your coach’s contact details in case you wish to continue coaching or have follow up questions.
- You’ll go home with a new sense of wonder and excitement!
Are you interested? Here’s what you need to do:
- Sign up using the form below.
- Check your email for a confirmation of your interest – please remember to check your spam folder!
- You’ll get a follow up email from Lindley Craig checking on the topic for your coaching session and your availability
- If selected, you’ll be notified via email and text
Sign up now if you are interested in becoming a volunteer and I’ll get back to you quickly to confirm dates & times for your sessions.